
This is Miss Independent. Now that she's 4 1/2, she can make all decisions on her own, right? I really have tried to let her clothes be a choice she can make. I know that this is a healthy expression of her taste and personality. But, let me tell you, this is
sooooooo hard for me. I cannot even begin to describe. I seriously want to hold up a sign that says she picked out her clothes, not me! I know that seems so shallow of me, it's just one of those
pety things I am trying to let go of as a mom! I complement her on her choice of clothes and style of hair. She is still sometimes
ok with me doing her hair or picking out her clothes, especially for church :)
1 comment:
Yeah, this picking your battles thing is HARD! I'm sure it will only get harder. Scares me!
Post a Comment