
As you can tell by this picture, we don't drink very much soda ;) I gave up on my "soda fast" a while back. I came to the conclusion that the caffeine is what doesn't mix well with my body. I must be ultra sensitive to it. So, I now drink diet caffeine-free Pepsi. Something that never interested me before, but I'm actually quite grateful for the stuff now! I drink it without feeling one yucky side effect. The only downfall is that diet caffeine-free doesn't come in any "fun" flavors. Oh well, totally worth it.
By the way, this is from three separate Target trips, it was in my trunk and finally got it out tonight. Whenever there is a good sale, I like to stalk up. Especially now that they come in the rip off eight packs, I will only pay a really good price for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment