Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Compliments to the Chef

Tonight I made lasagna for dinner. This morning I was watching the Today Show and there was a recipe that looked really yummy. It was my first time, so it was a bit time consuming. I dished up Lyric's plate and set it in front of her. She looked at it, and then smelled it and said, "Mom, it smells like throw up." Wow, that sure made me feel good about my cooking!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't stop laughing! That story ended a lot differently than I expected. That is so funny. I hope it TASTED yummy!

britt said...

Don't you just love when you spend a long time preparing a meal and you get THAT kind of response. That sounds like a typical response I may get here at my house too.
I am sure it really was good though :)