Today I was at Costco with Lyric and Paxton, I seem to be there at least once a week. I was looking at the strawberries when this lady came by and commented on their price. I told her they were a little expensive but really tasty, plus if my kids will eat them, it makes it worth it! That was it, and as she started to leave I hear Lyric repeatedly saying, "Mom, why is her bottom so big?" I quickly started walking away hoping she hadn't hear, and explained to Lyric that people come in all sizes! I know that won't be the last time I'm put in that situation!
3 comments:
That is so funny, but I'm dreading those comments and I know they are coming!
ooooh look out for her! LOL she is a cutie pie! good luck
I am surprised I haven't had more of THOSE kinds of situations.
Post a Comment