Monday, March 9, 2009

Good Times


After dance class today, I took Lyric and Paxton to SaveMart. I was pushing Paxton while Lyric was pushing her beloved "little cart." SaveMart is literally more exciting to Disneyland for her, because of their kid sized shopping carts. If she ever finds out that I've gone without her, she breaks down into tears!
So, we were going up and down the aisles decided what to make for dinner and she tells me she needs to go potty. I tell her to hold it, but she keeps insisting. I turn around and see her crossing her legs and I know she's serious. Before I can do anything she starts peeing on the floor! I wanted to get mad, but I knew it was purely an accident. So, I go tell an employee, and off we go to the car! Experiences like this are very humbling for me. Yes, that is my daughter's fluorescent yellow pee in the middle of the aisle that you have to walk around :)

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! How did you not mention this to me when we were talking. You just need to learn to interrupt your loquatious sister :-)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Oh how I feel for you!! Mikey leaked out of his diaper at Target the other day and I wanted to pass out from embarrassment. These kids sure are good at humbling us!!