Mike posing for a birthday picture with Lys and Packy
Photo courtesy of our four year old, Lyric.Yesterday was Mike's birthday, 28th to be exact. No, I didn't forget, we celebrated in some fashion or another for three days, so I decided to blog about all of them tonight.
First, Friday night we went to dinner, just the two of us. Lyric and Paxton went to Jamie's house to play with their cousins. Then, Saturday was the "Big" day! Lyric and I decorated while Mike was still sleeping. He woke up to lots of fun birthday decorations. We didn't do much, just hung out. Then, today we went over to Jamie and Tucker's for dinner and a little celebration. Since our birthdays are nine days apart, it was for the two of us. There was really good food, and of course, a really good cake! Thanks guys!
Mike informed me that he wishes he would have married someone with a birthday in July so that he wouldn't have to share with me :)
Happy 28th Birthday!!!!!! Wow, you're getting old :) We love you!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mike and Lindy-good luck with your work and studies, and Lindy-I love your posts-Thanks
aunt sharon
Post a Comment