Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Paxton's Blessing Day












Can't you tell how much they are into the game!


This past Sunday, we blessed Paxton. I thought it would be fun to do while Tiffani and her kids were here. The day turned out really good. Somehow, no matter how hard I try, I ALWAYS run late. I knew I couldn't be late on Sunday because the blessing is very close to the beginning of the meeting! With a ton of help from Tiffani, we got there, not early, but on time!



Mike gave a very special blessing. I wrote a few things down as he was giving it, but unfortunately lost the paper. Afterwards, my family came over for lunch. We hung out for a while, and then I took Tiff to the airport.

3 comments:

Carlotta said...

maybe everyone can pool together and write one thing down. I JUST found alysons paper after about 6yrs of it being gone! Paxton is TOO cute.

Jamie and Family said...

He looked so cute! I'm glad everything worked out and it was fun to have Tiff here.

Tara said...

He looks SO perfect! That is one of the fun things about having a baby who can actually FIT in baby clothes. Eddie wore a borrowed white onsie thing that swallowed him! :)