Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mr. Talker







These past couple of days, Paxton has really done some major changing! He absolutely loves to talk all of the time. It is the cutest thing in the world. He holds very long conversations with anyone that will lend a listening ear! You can tell in some of these pictures that he is talking! Who ever knew that such babble could be so cute and amusing to listen to!
On a side note: Every time I am out, I get at least one comment on Paxton's hair. Obviously, since I see it everyday, I am used to it. I forget that he does have quite a bit for his age! People ask if I "do" his hair. Nope, it is just wild and crazy on its own! They also comment on his "red" hair. I do have to say that it gets more red in it by the day!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

his hair is WAY lighter than Lyric's. you HAVE to put one of Tiff's bows in it when she comes, just for ONE picture's sake. He has more hair than many 2 year olds I know!

Carlotta said...

now that i have a place to live and call "my own" you'll have to come visit sometime =) elisa said that calli is just about laughing out loud!