Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a Fun Week!

Last Tuesday, my best friend, Tiffani, and her two adorable kiddos came for a visit. We have made a goal to visit at least once a year no matter what! We had such a fun time! I will let the pictures tell the story.

Tuesday, Oct. 23:

I picked Tiffani, Tessa, and Seth up from the airport. She was one brave woman, flying alone with two kids! Altogether, we have four children: Seth 3 1/2, Lyric almost 3, Tessa 9 months, and Paxton 3 1/2 months.


Fun times in the tubby!

Paxton & Tessa, hard to believe they are just over 5 months apart!


Okay, we just had to do this one!

Wednesday, Oct. 24:

On Wednesday afternoon, we took the kids to the park. They loved it! We put Paxton and Tessa back to back in the baby swing. It was his first time in a swing.


They loved these crazy, windy slides!


Seth pushin' Lyric
They had no idea the other was behind them!


Can't you just tell he loved it!

We also had the ward Halloween Party that evening. Lyric was Tinkerbell, Seth was a lion, Tessa was Minnie Mouse, and Paxton was a Tootsie Roll.

Minnie Mouse Tessa

Tinkerbell and the Lion

The world's largest Tootsie Roll with his Grandma

Tinkerbell and Belle

Me and Tiff


Thursday, Oct. 25:

Tiffani and I crazily took all of the kids shopping. I was on a hunt to find Paxton's blessing outfit! Talk about last minute. We went to the Outlets and then to Target. We had no luck. That evening Mike was nice enough to stay home with Seth, Lyric, and Paxton while we took Tessa and continued on our blessing outfit mission! We did succeed, thanks to Gap and Children's Place!


Just another tubby shot, they had so much fun playing in the tub.


Just a little sneak peak at part of Paxton's blessing outfit!


Friday, Oct. 26:

On Friday we just hung out until the evening when we went to Jamie's for Peyton's 1st Birthday Party! It was lots of fun with lots of kids! Unfortunately, I have no pictures from that. Jamie posted some though. Tiffani somehow managed to take all four kids on a little walk while I was getting ready, Superwoman!

We wanted to get a good shot of their sizes. We stripped them to their diapers and did a photo shoot!






Peyton came to play for a little bit in the morning, just look at that face!!






Paxton in his saucer watching Baby Einstein for the first time. He actually enjoyed it!




Saturday, Oct. 27:

On Saturday, Tiff and I ran some errands to prepare for Paxton's blessing on Sunday. Once again, Mike was nice enough to keep Paxton, Seth, and Lyric for us. Here are some pictures of "daddy type fun," meaning, the kind of fun I probably would have been not so fun and prevented from happening! Hey, what are dad's for!

Lyric in a trash can filled with water!


Keep in mind, it wasn't the warmest day of the year!

Mike was so kind to have them bathed and ready for bed when we got home!



I was so sad to see the week end. It went by way too fast. I consider Tiffani to be my fourth sister. I wished we lived just a little bit closer! Oh well, we won't let the distance keep us apart!

Just something silly, growing up, we always said we wanted to be related. Well, it looks like our dreams could possibly come true! Come on, either Lyric and Seth, or Tessa and Paxton. One of the two has to marry :)





















2 comments:

Carlotta said...

i love lyric in the trashcan, that is so funny! she might have turned into the worlds largest popsicle, today is FREEZING all of a sudden! winter is coming, yikes.

Jamie and Family said...

Good job on the long post, even if it did take you an house :-)

Fun trip. Making memories!! I'm so glad Tiff could come.