Friday, March 19, 2010

Laundry Man


This boy is obsessed with helping out with the laundry. It all started at the beginning of my pregnancy when I was sick and he and Lyric would go to my parents'. He would help my dad do the laundry just about every time. He became known as "wash" because that's all that he'd talk about with my dad. It was a deep rooted passion! He still loves to help and cleans out their dryer lint every time we are there.
At home, he loves emptying the dryer when he hears the buzzer go off. This is good motivation for me to make sure the clothes aren't sitting in the dryer too long! He also discovered the fun of crawling into the dryer. A little scary if you ask me, so I don't encourage it much!
I sure won't mind if his interest in laundry carries on throughout the years!

1 comment:

MeQueen5 said...

Wash is so cute! I'm glad his grandpa trained him so well.