Friday, March 19, 2010

Obedience

Earlier this week, Jamie made me this adorable obedience chart. I've been wanting to try this concept out for a while, and had no reason not to when she brought it to my house! Lyric was so excited and Paxton gets the concept as much as he can for a two year old.
Once she reaches thirty, Chuck E. Cheese will be the "prize." Some days I wonder if we will ever make it that far! She gets so excited to move forward spaces, but sometimes her attitude gets the best of her :) Just proves to me time and time again, that she is a full blown girl!
At dance class, they are learning their routine for the recital in June. It's a spunky little song that goes pretty fast. The teacher is always telling them that they need to be "sassy" for the routine. I often have to remind her that the sassiness gets left at dance and is not allowed to come home! It comes a little too natural for her. It scares me sometimes when I think of her getting older!