Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Almost.....











Spring is right around the corner...tomorrow! This week has felt very spring-like. I've enjoyed the sun and have been trying to enjoy the weather. Although, I admit, certain days I have almost felt hot! I should not even say that, especially beings that this will feel quite mild compared to the 30 degree warm up that will soon happen! I am a wimp in the heat, and being pregnant makes it ten times worse.
Today the kids decided it felt good enough outside to put on their swimsuits and play in the water. They each had a hose and had lots of fun, except when Lyric thought Paxton would enjoy being squirted on the belly with the hose. The water still feels chilly, so he was not thrilled! I need to buy a huge hammock that I can just lay my huge belly in and watch the kids and absorb some rays!

3 comments:

MeQueen5 said...

Very soon we'll all be swimming till our heart's content. So excited to see the littlest ones pool attitudes!

Jamie and Family said...

Just caught up on your blog. Cute posts! Love the one of Pax in the dryer!!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine a bathing suit right now; I'm afraid an icicle would come out if I turned the hose on.