.jpg)
Today I took Lyric and Paxton to the doctor to get caught up on shots. Lyric is about to start preschool, so that was my motivation!
I had been prepping Lyric for a week about the shots. She is a planner and really likes to know things in advance. So, everyday she would say, "Mom, is it five days till shots now?" She did that each day, up until the appointment.
I had Paxton get his shots first. He got four of them. He didn't cry, he just got a little angry at the nurse. Lyric was next. She got two. She let out a very emotional cry. That surprised me, but it shouldn't have. That girl wears her emotions on her sleeve and has no problem showing them! She quickly recovered and we were on our way.
Paxton's Stats:
36 1/2" - 75th percentile
35lbs - 97th percentile
Lyric's Stats:
46" - 97th percentile
55lbs - above 97th percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment