Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blankie Boy



Both of my kids have their special blankies. I absolutely love watching Paxton hold his blankie. He loves to wrap it around his finger and rub it. Recently we were at Marshall's. I had stopped to look at something and looked over at Paxton. He had grabbed a soft shirt and started doing this to the shirt! He must have been really desperate for his blankie!

2 comments:

Bubbly Faces said...

You have been doing pretty well in the blogging department... so much has happened. Ok, and I didnt realize that was Mike with all that HAIR. Tell Packy sorry about his head, and tell Lyric that she needs to come swim with Seth now. sure love ya..

Eliza2006 said...

I have a blankie boy too. He hasn't picked a specific one yet, but he LOVES to suck on these 2 think blankets. Cute!