Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Do

Last week I worked up a lot of courage and chopped my hair off. I have been wanting to do it for a while, I was just too afraid of the outcome! I have really thick, and naturally curly hair. I was worried that I would look like a huge mushroom head!
Jamie scheduled my appointment and watched my kids. Mike was at school and had no clue what I was doing! When he got home, I was standing there recording his reaction. Thank goodness, he really liked it.
My straightner is the only reason why I am able to have my hair cut this short! It is my life saver. I wanted a style that was going to force me to get ready. I was tired of feeling so frumpy all the time. I did not want to start heading down the path of a chunky, frumpy mom! Not that there is anything wrong with that! I figured since I have no motivation to take care of the weight department, I could take care of the frumpy department!

Before
*My hair is not done, I had taken it out of a wet bun.





After
Lyric took these pictures for me, so not the best quality!






3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Very, very cute! Unfortunately, I just got my hair butchered and need to let it grow out before I get it cut again.

Jamie and Family said...

Really does suit you well, and compliments you perfectly!

Brittani said...

Lindy! that is so cute! you are one hot mama!

Love sister Brittani