
One thing I love about this time of year is that lots of stores stay open later than usual. There is some sort of gratification I get from being able to mosey along from store to store and know that I don't have to rush. Tonight I was able to shop from 6:30pm-12:00am, totally uninterrupted. I didn't have any kids, or a husband for that matter, nagging or whining. Shopping is my therapy. Although it physically exhausts me, it mentally rejuvenates me. I always say I would love to be paid to shop!
Also, how crazy is it that everywhere has all of their Christmas stuff 50-70% off! I mean, I guess there will be no after Christmas deals this year, they're happening now!
2 comments:
it does feel good to make a shopping trip ALL ON YOUR OWN!
Man, we could definitely hang out. I could shop for hours and hours and never tire! I just wish I had an endless supply of $$, but lately I've been acting like I do...dangerous!
Post a Comment