





Paxton is OBSESSED with the Christmas singing dolls!I love this time of year. I love the anticipation of getting everything ready for Christmas. The day after Thanksgiving, we headed out to get a tree. I knew what kind we wanted, so it didn't take long. We got home a little late, so we decorated the next day. Of course, I forgot to water the tree for quite a while and I think I have officially ruined it! It won't drink any water, I feel so sad.
Anyways, I love the fact that Mike enjoys, and has the patience, to decorate the tree with Lyric. I love decorating the rest of the house, but for some reason, the tree isn't my thing! We did this during Paxton's nap so that the decorations stood a chance to be put up before they got broken! I just love that each year Lyric gets so much more into the whole Christmas spirit!
2 comments:
Wow, I haven't checked your blog since you updated it. did you back date it? Or have I really missed it for this long? Way to go!
Yeah, last year I tried the no watering thing...the tree died the first week. This year I have been more diligent.
Post a Comment