Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Pics



Paxton was Peter Pan, Tiffani made his hat!


Lyric was a High School Musical cheerleader. Tiffani made her hair accessories!


This picture cracks me up! Tessa is looking at Paxton like, "Dude, chill out!"



I am feeling drowned with my memory card and how many pictures it holds that I need to do posts on! I guess I find this post easy because the disc of pictures was mailed to me!
I have a lot of catching up to do, but I thought I'd at least post these. A few weeks ago, I went to Arizona to visit my best friend, Tiffani. Her sister in law's friend is a photographer, and was doing Halloween pictures. Here are some cute ones. Keep in mind, Paxton was NOT happy at all the entire time!

6 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

It's about time! Cute kids!!!!

britt said...

what awesome pictures. You kids look soo cute!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Your kiddos are so cute!!!!

Katie said...

What great pictures to have of your kids all dressed up! They are just too cute

Tucker said...

Those had a professional air about them.....I thought maybe Tiff had a really good camera till I read who took them. So cute! I like those costumes a lot!

Bubbly Faces said...

I miss you like crazy!!! Come back.....