Saturday, November 29, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go

We were able to stop by and see my grandma for a short visit on our way home from Disneyland. I am so glad we did this. I don't get to see her too often, and I love the chances I get. Her house is exactly the way I remember as a kid, candy and all! As a kid I felt like I had to kind of sneak it, now grandma tries to send my kids home with bags full! Lyric and Paxton had a good time with her too.


Paxton telling great-gram that he wants more candy
I always make a point to take a picture of my kids and I with grandma

Paxton playing catch


Just some of her candy stash
She had one heck of a time picking him up

Kind of silly, but we pass this sign on the freeway every time we are in SoCal. I just had to snap a picture. It wasn't hard at all, considering the 3-3 1/2 hour drive took 7. We were going turtle speed, at most!


1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

These pictures are so priceless. I need to do a day trip soon.