Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shot Time, Again


No, it wasn't cold in the slightest, Lyric has just been dying to wear her scarf, and since today was going to FINALLY be a day where she wouldn't melt, I let her wear it.

Paxton had his one year shots today. As I've said before, I intentionally delay them a few months. With Lyric, I just did them, and honestly didn't think too much. For some reason, lately, I have been feeling so paranoid and torn. I know he needs them, yet I am scared I am somehow harming him! Anyways, the poor guy got 5 shots! Somehow they missed two on his nine month ones, so they gave those to him today too. I always feel like such a mean mom while he's getting his little legs poked! He did so well, considering!
Weight: 27 lb 10 oz, 75%
Height: 37 1/2 in, 95%
I have to say, I was a little bit surprised by his weight. I guess he just came out so big, and then continued to grow at a pretty fast speed, and now he is leveling off. Also, I think staring to walk is making him lean out a little more.

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

Yes, he does feel heavier than that to me too.