Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Know, I know......

I know I said I wasn't going to be able to do my shopping runs again today, but I racked my brain, and figured out a way to do some more transactions! Lyric and I headed off to a different town then I went to yesterday. We hit four Walgreens and did 7 transactions.





Total Retail Value: $670.09*


Total Paid: -$41.46


*To be fair, those glucose monitors were normally $79.99, on sale for $9.95, and then I had a $9.95 coupon. So about $240 of the retail value was for the monitors. Those suckers are expensive! Not pictured is also two gallons of milk.
I promise I won't make this turn into my shopping trip blog. I think I have just finally gotten a kick in the butt to re-enter the blogging world! I need to start my journaling again!

4 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

it is honestly making me sick that i wasn't part of it. it looks like the most successful week ever. was lyric bored out of her mind?

Elisa said...

Wow you are going to have to give Carly and I some shopping tips.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Wow!! That's pretty impressive. I didn't know about the RR deal with the Robitussum and the scrubbing bubble stuff until 10pm last night. I was so bummed. I'm glad you were able to score such a good deal!! It's amazing!! Good job!!

Jill said...

I love it!! You are just like me...it's addicting isn't it. I read your sisters blog, she is amazing. I think I've looked at your blog before too, but it's been awhile. Anyways, my hubby is starting to get mad at all the FREE stuff I am getting. It's quite hilarious, but it does take up room. I just can't pass it up though!