Friday, September 19, 2008

Puddles




This little guy has been obsessed with taking off his diaper. I don't mind a few minutes of "airing out," but if it is too much longer, then I end up with little pools of pee all over! The other day he peed on the bathroom floor, then he so kindly found a towel and started doing his version of helping clean it up! The worst part is having him remove a diaper with more than just pee, and then having mommy proceed to accidentally step in it :)

My friend, Tiffani, gave me the brilliant idea to put his diaper on backwards! So, we tried that last night, we'll see how long we can out smart him!

1 comment:

Katie said...

My mom always said, once they start taking off their diapers they are ready to start potty training...but I didn't realize that the kids will start pulling them off at only 1 year old! LOL, good luck with that.