Sunday, September 14, 2008
A Funny
I hope this isn't TMI, I just thought it was too funny not to share! So, on Friday, Mike hung out with Paxton while I was at the dentist with Lyric. Lots of times, Paxton will hang out with Mike on our recliner. So Mike said that Paxton got onto his tummy, getting ready to slide down. On his way, he stopped, put his face down, and bit. What he bit, you might ask? Well, something on a man that is highly sensitive to pain. Mike said Paxton had his jaws clamped and wasn't letting go. Mike started yelping in pain, which in turn, made Paxton get a little offended and start crying, which in turn, made him let go! For some reason, this story hit my funny bone. I laughed until I cried!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the laugh! Thats hilarious!
yes, it is too funny! Prob not for mike tho!
That is hysterical! Definitely something worthy of writing down!
Post a Comment