
I won't give every detail, because this would turn into the world's longest post. This consisted of four different Walgreens and 9 transactions. Sound crazy? Well, it is. It really does take a lot of work and preparation, but it feels worth it! I am excited for Christmas this year because I really want to be able to share my findings with the less fortunate!
Total Retail Value: $461.65
Total Paid: -$45.38, yes, after coupons, rebates and sales, I came ahead that much. I am still trying to figure out how that is possible! If I had enough coupons, I would want to go do the same thing tomorrow. It's probably a good thing I don't! Mike is starting to get worried about where everything will go!
5 comments:
why oh why oh why oh why oh why am I out of town? That doesn't seem possible and I'm sad you got to go without me. Did you get a donut in my behalf? ;-)
Way to go!! And I'm even MORE jealous if you didn't have any drama!!!!
Um, I am not sure my brain can seriously process this AT ALL! I know if I was sat down and explained it I could but it hurts my brain, I really want to get it. It sounds fun, it really does. You need to teach an enrichment night on this then less husbands would be able to complain about their wives shopping! Seriously, making money, how does that work!
Hi! I read your sisters blog, I am an adoptive mom and I totally love reading her..she is awesome.
Anyways, I totally do the coupon thing too. She told me to come look at your blog because you also coupon. YOU ROCK. I totally got almost all of those things this week too. Isn't it so fun! It's addicting. Yeah for FREE stuff!!!
I can't think of a better solution to the "shopping addiction" than to make money doing it!
It's too late for me however.
MOM
PRETTY PLEASE teach us all about this!
Post a Comment