Monday, February 4, 2008

Rubberband Man


At church, I teach the five year olds. This is my first year doing so. The past two years I have taught 11 and 12 year olds. It has been a fun experience so far. I also enjoy having Jordyn in my class! You can just see their minds ticking and I love hearing the things they have to say. Yesterday, I had Paxton with me during singing time. I was sitting with my class and he was on my lap. My class loves to play with him and analyze every part of him. Why are his feet so small? Why are his hands so small? Why is he putting that in his mouth? They always ask a million questions. So, one of little girls was looking at his hands and asked, "What does he have inside there?" She was referring to the crease between his hand and wrist. I laughed and said, "He's a chunky boy so that is just his skin, there's nothing in there, it's a roll!" Oh, to live a day inside the mind of a five year old!

3 comments:

sosilly said...

He has many "rubber bands" on his chunky little body! A must for my grand kids.
MOM

Lissa said...

That is so funny! I love those rubberbands..he is too cute!

Unknown said...

Now that is hilarious!