
.jpg)
In a few weeks, Lyric, Paxton and I, are going to Arizona. I am going to be visiting my best friend, Tiffani. It takes a lot more work than it used to, but it is so worth it! She came here in October, so now I am going there. We have to take advantage of the time before each of our youngest turn two, and then there will be three airplane tickets to buy!
I am so excited to go. I hate that we live so far away from eachother. But, we sure have a lot of fun when we see are able to visit! So, I sort of made the mistake of telling Lyric that we were going to Arizona. I know that sounds mean to call it a mistake, but if you could only understand the intensity and frequency that she inquires about when we are leaving! She looks at the clock and asks about it. I try explaining to her that it is "In a really, really long time. So very long Lyric. Not today, not tomorrow. We still have dance class, and Harmony, and church, and lots of other things to do before we go." I decided to do something fun to try to help her. Yesterday, we made the little paper links. I told her that we take one off everyday and on the last one is the day that we leave! She was very excited about it and I sure hope it helps!
3 comments:
That is such a good idea!!! We are so excited that you guys are coming. Maybe we need to look at some homes here for you to buy!! What do you think Mike?
Sorry Tiff, Lindy can NOT leave me! I'd rather buy her a bunch of plane tickets per year to visit you! ha ha!
Lindy, that is such a cute idea!
SIgh of relief. I hope that helps. No worries in calling it a mistake. I have to laugh because the pain in trying to explain time is HARD. Alyson always says is it Day light savings mom? I try to explain that that is all year long. =( No go. I only told her we are doing something a few days in advance and it makes it seem like a year. I never remembered the link. SO PERFECT! GREAT IDEA! Hopefully that helps you out. LOL
Post a Comment