

Tonight I, very spontaneously, decided to put Paxton in the crib when he fell asleep for "the night." As you can tell by the pictures, it was VERY spontaneous. Part of Lyric's lady bug crib bumper, half of a mobile, Minnie and Mickey, and some fun pink and purple blankets all adorn him! I have not put his own bedding in that I bought almost a year ago! The crib is also in Lyric's room! I feel so confused as to what to do.
Our plans have been to move him into the office, and move the computer in our room. Now that that time is here, it doesn't sound so appealing having a computer in our room. The thought of Lyric and Paxton sharing a room just flat out scares me to death! They are both such light sleepers. I can only imagine that they would be waking each other up 17 times every single night!
We shall see. He has been in there asleep for 1 1/2 hours now, and I keep waiting for him to wake up any minute. I think he is enjoying the space he has to stretch out. Keep in mind, he has been sleeping in his swing seat, in the bassinet! Technically, he spends most of the night in bed with me, another thing I would like to start eliminating! Oh, these hurdles that feel so big at the time, but feel so good when they are done! I have the monitor turned up nice and high so I can be sure to hear him when he wakes up! Between the way our house is set up, and the fact that we keep pretty loud fans on in the night, I would never hear him without the monitor!
3 comments:
WOW! That is a huge milestone!
I hope he slept through the night!I know how hard this can be. I hope he loves his crib and that the transition goes smoothly!
I know how scary those moments are. I think the anticipation can be worse than the actual transition. He looks cozy. I hope he slept.
Post a Comment