Monday, February 4, 2008

Cursed


My blogging has been pathetically non-existent these past two weeks. I have no valid excuse, except my terrible luck with cameras. Mike likes to tease me about intentionally ruining things so I can get new ones! That's not really what happens, I just don't seem to have good luck. For instance, I am on my fifth vacuum and we haven't quite been married five years!

Back in November, my mom was so nice and let me use her camera when we went to Disneyland. Well, after borrowing it for a few months, she said I could have it. About three weeks of officially owning it, it broke! No joke, one day it decided to only have the lense pop out partially, and the next day, nada, zip, nothing! It won't turn on at all. I tried taking it back to Costco, but they have a 90 day policy with electronics. I was bummed! I wish my little money tree had some Benjamins ripe and ready to pick off and buy a new camera!!!

2 comments:

sosilly said...

You don't have to have a camera to post! I never use one dear! Hit the Google image and you can get anything you want.
Except my grand kids! So you do need a camera.
MOM

Daytrippingmom Media said...

That stinks!! I hope you can find one that's a little sturdier but I haven't posted in a while either. I - have my camera and I take pictures but I'm too lazy to upload my pics.. I hope you get one soon!! Oh I just remembered- Walmart has their camera clearance sale in March- they have amazing deals.. I got mine for half off.