Tuesday, February 5, 2008

7 Months

Jamie got this CUTE outfit in Hawaii!! Don't mind his belly hanging out,
I forgot to do the bottom button.



Let's try this again! Somehow, my post got deleted!
Paxton is seven months today. Here are a few bits about him.

-He still despises babyfood and wants the "real" stuff. Yesterday, I gave him a scrambled egg yolk and he inhaled it!
-He has two bottom teeth.
-He is STILL in our room. Kindergarten will be my cutoff!
-He makes a "dadadada" sound.
-He has yet to roll over.
-He does this thing with his hands, my mom says it looks like he is driving a Harley! It's really funny.
-He loves putting his hand up to his mouth and making that noise all babies make.


I just love this baby. He is such a happy, easy going guy, so far! He could sit and be entertained all day by Lyric. She absolutely mesmorizes him! I love this 7-9 month phase. I want to hit the pause button and savor it!

4 comments:

sosilly said...

Coconut Princess?
Handsome Hawaiian King?
What a cute pair of kids!
MOM

Carlotta said...

Paxton needs to apply for the PCC in hawaii! He looks like he would fit right in. =) 7months. Thats sick. When r u coming out so I can see him before he turns one. Do u show him pictures of me so he knows who I am =/

Jamie and Family said...

Yes, those are cute pics and cute kids!

Tara said...

He is SO SO cute Lindy!!! Maybe he will be your softy lovey mamas boy like my Josh, it is SO fun to have that!