Monday, December 10, 2007

Slacker







For some reason, I have been in a blogging funk! I want to do it, I just can't convince myself enough! Anyway, here are some pictures from the past couple of days.


On Saturday, we had our ward Christmas party. This year, it was a brunch. I wasn't thrilled that it started at 9am, but it turned out great. Then, that evening, Mike had his work Christmas party. Jamie was oh so nice, to keep both of our kids at her house! We had a fun time and ate a lot of delicious food.


Paxton is doing so good at sitting up. He puts such concentration into it! I was quite surprised, because this is a month sooner than Lyric started sitting. I can tell he loves this new found freedom! He will still topple over at times, but he does pretty darn good.

1 comment:

Carlotta said...

Tell Lyric that CRACK kills, LOL!