


Lyric got these Dora chocolate coins in her stocking. She actually had no idea that they were chocolate, so she uses them as money for her cash register!This post is a little late! Christmas morning, I wanted Paxton and Lyric to both be up opening presents at the same time. I should say, more like, Paxton watching Lyric open hers and his! Paxton sleeps a little later than Lyric, so Mike got up with her and watched The Muppet's Christmas, while she rummaged through her stocking. I was actually quite impressed with how interested Paxton was in grabbing and eating all of the wrapped presents!
We had a very casual day, laid back day. We had a gourmet lunch from Jack in the Box, the only place open in town, haha!
Of course, the night before, we had also set out cookies and milk for Santa, and carrots for his reindeer. This was the first Christmas Lyric was really into it. She is starting to get excited about Santa and all of the magic that comes along with it!
1 comment:
i have a hard time grasping that paxton is 6wks older then calli even though she was a premature. I know you hear this all the time but his hair is SO red. What are you doing to it. LOL
Post a Comment