Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Five Months!





Paxton is five months old today. How is that possible?!?! Here are a few tidbits on this boy.
-Due to a little cold he acquired a month ago, he is not sleeping as great as he was. I guess I can't complain a ton, from 10pm-10am, he typically gets up once.
-In the past month, he has started ravenously grabbing for everything his little paws can reach. Of course, it goes straight to his mouth!
-As you can tell from the pics, he can sort of sit up with the boppy behind him. You can tell from the second picture what happens after a little bit!
-He has yet to roll over
-He has this new squealy voice he does when he is excited, I love it!
-His hair is still reddening by the day, most people refer to his hair as red! Someone at church asked if we were part Irish because of his red hair!
-I have not started any solids yet. I felt so excited to do this with Lyric. I guess, because I know what I will be getting myself into, I don't feel rushed! It adds a whole new element of work, and he obviously is not looking malnurtritioned!
-He is STILL in our room. I only have myself to blame. Get this, he sleeps in the swing seat, in his bassinet! The swing started breaking, so my mom suggested taking off the swing seat and putting it in the bassinet. It works like a charm! I keep thinking, why possibly ruin something that works! Mike is ready for him to be out, but I feel a little sad at the thought :(
All in all, I just love this guy! Lyric is still so good with him. She adores him. He also cannot get enough of her! He will sit on the couch and just stare at her! Sometimes I do have to remind her that he is just a baby, and to do things just a LITTLE softer, or to not play peek-a-boo by covering his head, for a lengthy period of time, with a blanket, or to not put all of her body weight on his stomach! I know it is all done with the intention of love.

3 comments:

Carlotta said...

hopefully the intention of love continues cause you know how botherly or sisterly love can be. LOL ( when they get older)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

What a cutie. I love his hair!!

junglemama said...

What a cutie! So what, if he is still in your room? :)

Remember me, from the Christmas party?