Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Sunday

I actually got ready early enough to take some pictures of them in front of the tree.



The best shot we could get!
Cheese!
My mom was telling the girls to pose!
Mom and Dad, too cute!
A rare photo, with mom and dad!



Every year, my mom always loves buying Christmas dresses for the girls. This year was no exception. She bought them these beautiful, brown velvet dresses. This morning, when Lyric put hers on, she immediately went and put on her ballet shoes. She instantly felt like a dancing princess!
Poor Peyton was home sick, so she was not able to be in the pictures! I had Paxton in a green sweater, because Peyton's dress was a dark green velvet. Having a boy sure makes it different in the apparel department! They sure do not make too many cute "dressy" boy clothes, at least not that I have had success finding!
Tomorrow we are getting together for our Christmas Eve gathering. My mom has bought them "Christmas Eve" dresses. She got Paxton a white shirt with a tie that matches the girl's dresses! Too cute :)

1 comment:

sosilly said...

Good pics my dear. We'll have to have more with you and your parents, so it's not so rare! I mean really, that's a good idea since we focus on the babies mostly! I love you even though we don't shoot enough of it!