Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

I HAD to show this picture of my mom's "famous" toffee. She made it on Sunday. We haven't had it in so long. It's probably a good thing, the amount I have eaten should suffice me for a few more years!

They all three fell asleep before we even left for my parent's!




They both have their hands in their mouths. Must be genetic :)






Mike got this awesome book full of facts from my mom. He loves it!





Paxton was so intrigued by this Christmas singing doll!


Last night, we did Christmas Eve at my mom and dad's. We eat, do a little spiritual thought, and then open all of the presents from the names we have drawn for each other. We had a lot of fun. All of the kids looked so cute in their Christmas outfits! I kept remembering that this is Paxton's first Christmas!

My mom got the three older girls cash registers. That was a huge hit! Peyton even wanted in on that fun! For my mom and dad's gift, Jamie and I transferred lots of their VHS tapes to DVDs. It was no easy task, especially for Jamie, but it was well worth it! We watched some of the videos.

The evening turned out really good. I ate way too much junk, but what is new!

1 comment:

sosilly said...

I am glad and sad that I made that toffee! I know why it's been years. First it is an ordeal to get it just right and second it is so addicting that you keep eating even when SICK!