Friday, October 5, 2007

Three Months Old


Look at those lips!
Lyric likes holding him now that he is a little more sturdy

Today Paxton turns three months! I cannot believe it! I specifically remember the three month mark with Lyric. Everything started feeling easier. There was more of a routine and I knew, more or less, what to expect with her schedule. I feel the same with Paxton. Gone are the delirious days of psychoticness, if that is even a word! I love the progress that has been made.
Some tid bits about him-

- He has been sleeping 12-7 every night pretty consistently for the past month!
- He is the biggest talker ever, it is his favorite thing to do
- He loves Lyric more than anything!
- He is tipping the scales at 20 pounds, he has officially doubled his birth weight
- The swing is still his bed 85% of the time!
- He has yet to roll over
- I no longer dread putting him in his car seat for fear that he will scream the whole time!
- I swear he will be sitting before long, he is so strong

I know there are other fun things I just can't think of at the moment! I am excited for all of the new milestones yet to come!

1 comment:

Carlotta said...

make sure you keep pictures of alyson and (especially me) around so that they remember who we are. Actually so that paxton knows that I am not a stranger when he sees me. =(