Earlier today, she was reading to him. You can see him looking over at the book!
Lyric got the game, Hi-Ho Cherry-Oh today. She is obsessed! She was playing it over and over with Mike tonight before bed. Paxton joined in with them and was staring at Lyric and giving the biggest smiles! He loves to be involved.


Last night, I put Paxton's exer-saucer together. Jamie was SOOO nice to replace the one that I let her borrow for Peyton- THANK YOU :) I first put Lyric in hers at three months, so I thought I'd try Paxton in his! He actually seemed a little interested in some of the toys. The height was perfect, his head is still just a little wobbly. This was one of my favorite "stations" with Lyric.

6 comments:
I was just thinking last night (amongst the negative feelings I struggle with as a mother) one of the things I love the most is to see the relationships my children have together and continue to form. Its so fun to see the girls develop a relationship with Peyton.
I can't believe how normal he looks in that saucer!!!! He is so big! He needs to slow down!
I know you hear this day in and day out, but I love this little guys hair. cute pictures!
Paxton has got the cutest hair! It almost doesn't look like it belongs on such a young baby. Totally cute.
it's funny how big he looks and how small mike makes him look =) Calli is almost 8lbs! LOL and she is 7wks
Your kiddos are so dang cute!! I can't wait to see them in a couple of week... Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!
Carly is over right now and we are going nuts over how BIG Paxton is! He is bigger than Eddie!!! I have the EXACT same exer-saucer, (which Eddie is in right now), and we couldn't believe how they look like the SAME size in it! He is SO cute Lindy! That head of hair cracks me up, compared to my bald kids, he has more hair than I do! :) Take care woman!
Post a Comment