Saturday, October 20, 2007

Latest Quest


Well, I am in search for a new vacuum. Last week, I returned my vacuum to Costco that I have had since December! They are so great when it comes to returning things. I started having a few complications, and so I, somehow, still had the receipt and returned it for the full refund!

I am really leaning towards a Dyson. Jamie has one and I really like it. One of my favorite features, as silly as this sounds, is how huge the dirt collecting container is, and how easy it is to empty. Costco has a Dyson, but it is over $500! I just don't think I can stomach that much. Jamie got hers refurbished like 1 1/2 years ago and it has done great. So, I think that is what I am heading towards doing. I am now on a search to find a great deal on one. I am such a cheap skate and just know that somewhere out there, I can find a steal on one! If anyone out there in blogland has any helpful suggestions, let me know!

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

I have to admit I like the color of it too ;-)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Hi Lindy,
It's been fun catching up on your blog. I love reading about your cute kiddos. Okay a suggestion. Have you tried EBAY? they sell some refurbished ones and also I've seen a couple on Craigslist. I think you can definitely find one on ebay. Probably for under 300. Good luck!1keep us posted on your search

Beth said...

I got a dyson a couple years ago. I got the one with the ball. I love it. I got it online for 425$ free shipping.