My Flashback Friday this week is from November 2004. I was living in Utah at the time and pregnant with Lyric. My work was kind enough to throw me a shower. It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of good stuff! I worked there for 2 1/2 years. I started before I was married and worked until a couple of months before we moved to California. I cannot believe I was 36 weeks pregnant! I swear I was that big at like four months with Paxton!
4 comments:
I know, it was shocking for me to look back at pics prego with #1 when I thought I was HUGE and realize I absolutely was NOT.
Sorry I posted two times by accident.. just wanted to say hi!! i think you look so cute in that pic. Isn't it funny but i think everyone thinks their big with #1 but when you make a comparison with #2 you realize oh no- now i'm bigger. Oh the joys of pregnancy.. hehe..
Post a Comment