
This picture makes me laugh! For those of you who don't know, Mike and I met on LDS Singles.com. I was living with Jamie and Tucker in Utah and decided to give it a try. Anyways, this is one of the pictures I had on my profile. It initially ended up being Mike's favorite picture of me! Too funny. He really liked when I did my hair curly.
This picture was taken five years ago this weekend! Carly had driven up with me to Utah to help me move. We were eating at Ricardo's, one of Jamie's favorite places, which no longer exists, RIP :(
This picture was taken five years ago this weekend! Carly had driven up with me to Utah to help me move. We were eating at Ricardo's, one of Jamie's favorite places, which no longer exists, RIP :(
2 comments:
That picture is SOOOOO wrong!!! LOL
How sad, you just reminded me of my utter devastation about Ricardo's. I remember this day clearly.
Post a Comment