Saturday, September 22, 2007

Leaky Faucet





Paxton drools to no end. Most of the time, you will see him sporting these bibs, which I call "drool catchers." Of course my worry wart mind starts thinking things like, Oh my gosh, what if he has a problem and doesn't know how to swallow saliva! Heaven forbid the poor guy just drools a ton at this stage of life! My mom said my "little" brother, Ryan, was like this too.


I have been trying to catch pictures of Paxton's cute smiles. I have gotten some decent ones, but I love his huge cheesy ones. Unfortunately, I have a 7 1/2 minute delay between the time I press the button on my camera, and the time it actually takes the picture! It frustrates me so much! By the time the flash goes off, the smile is long gone.

3 comments:

Katie said...

He sure does look like a happy boy! What a cutie-pie

Jamie and Family said...

where's your new super speed camera? did you return it? that old thing needs to die :-)

Cute pics and he does have an extra cute smile.

Carlotta said...

remember we use to call ryan niagra falls? =) LOL