Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kiddie Kandids




Yesterday I finally decided to get Paxton's pictures taken. I wanted to do this when he was tiny newborn, but just never got around to it. I also wanted to get a shot of Lyric and Paxton together.

Lyric did great, I prepped her the night before, so she knew what to expect. Paxton did ok, I guess as good as you can get for a two month old! I was just sad that he didn't do one of his big cheesey smiles! I was excited that with their "Baby Club," I got some free birth announcements. All in all, it was a good experience and I am so glad I finally did it.

5 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

They are adorable and they look so much alike.

Carlotta said...

That shocked me, I didn't realize that was lyric!!!

Carlotta said...

those are great!!!!! you made me think they would be not that good, but they are perfect!

Jamie and Family said...

same here, the second carly comment it me, silly me.

Tara said...

You are so good Lindy, I have yet to get pro-pics of Josh, let alone Eddie! I am about 8 years behind in taking photos. Good Job! They are SO cute!!!