Friday, September 7, 2007

Just a Mini-Vent

Wow, I go from no posting to three in one day! I just have to publicly say that I despise Luvs diapers for Paxton. I know I posted a while back about that awesome deal Target had on them and I apologize! I have had to change his clothes twice today because his poop shoots up his back. There is no elastic band to hold it in. Up until now, I have been using Huggies Supreme and absolutely love them! I am switching back tomorrow! Two days of Luvs is more than enough for me. Maybe they'll work when he gets a little older without such extreme explosions! I guess I'll see if anyone in my ward wants them since there are so many new babies and I still have over 100 of the diapers left! Thank goodness I only spent $7 on the two packages!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

With Pey, I have consistently used the Huggies at costco. With the others, it seemed that I jumped around a lot. And I used Luvs a TON with Lexi. I guess I just like the huge box at Costco that lasts for so long.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I bought two packs when I think you posted because they are so cheap but they are definitely not my favorite. I also use the Huggies from Costco and I love them. Not a lot of leaking and like Jamie said the huge box lasts a long time.

Katie said...

Ok, mental note...LUVS=poop on you. gotcha!