Thursday, September 27, 2007

I LOVE a Good Find!


If I could be paid to shop, I'd be a millionaire, literally. Shopping, and especially finding a good deal, runs deep in my blood. Yesterday Mervyn's was having a "sale." I say "sale" because they are always advertising and having one. We were at the mall getting Mike some stuff for a hike he is going on. Lyric had to go potty and the nearest one was in Mervyn's. I could not go in without "quickly" browsing the kid's clearance. I found a few random items for Paxton and Lyric for next summer. The total ticket price was $52, but I only paid $12! I love it, excitement Mike just does not get. That's ok, I just don't get certain things too, like when he literally gets in a bad mood when the Chargers loose a game!

4 comments:

Katie said...

OK, I must admit that I admire your patience to find those deals. I think it is wonderful when there are those fantastic deals!

Carlotta said...

You must have some special talent cause i would have anxiety buying alyson clothes that far ahead wondering if they would fit. Maybe it was living in orange county but something is SO weird in me where I am afraid that if I am getting that good of a deal then there MUST be something WRONG with it. PHYSCOLOGICAL i know!

Jamie and Family said...

I can relate...but I think you got a quadruple dose of that talent and gene!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Don't you just love that!! I love Mervyn's. The other day I bought 12 shirts and i paid 25 bucks. I know exactly how you feel. When you all come down again we have to go bargain shopping!!