



Along with potty training, Lyric has also officially been moved out of her crib into the toddler bed. This bed is on its third round- first Cousin Alyson, then Cousin Lexi, and now Lyric! The best investment ever! Tucker brought it to us Sunday evening. Mike asked if I was going to have her sleep in it that night, and I told him no. I couldn't just throw her in there without mentally preparing myself a little more. Weird, I know. It just feels like such another big step for her. I wanted to get the bed all ready and get the crib out of the way. She is quickly exiting probably the two things in life that I had most anxiety about, diapers and the crib. It just puts her that much further from being a baby, sniffle sniffle.
I was going to wait until she actually started crawling out of the crib, but have come to the realization that that would never happen! I just don't think it crosses her mind. So, last night was her first night sleeping in it. She was so excited, she could hardly contain herself. When she woke up this morning I heard- Mom! She was waiting for me to come get her. I am sure soon enough she will realize she can just step down on her own!
2 comments:
What a cutie!! wow two big milestones and so close to each other a " Big" girl bed and potty training. Good job mom!!
P.S. I'm going to have to email you about your secrets to your potty success.. I'm having a hard time with our journey.
She converted to the big girl bed quickly! Lexi had a hard time letting go of the crib. She was emotionally attached. I guess Lyric has some fun big cousins to watch and learn from.
Post a Comment