Friday, September 28, 2007

Flashback Friday




These pictures are of Mike and I. We were both four months old, mine in '83 and Mike's in '81. I was looking at theese because they are not too far off from where Paxton is. I have a feeling our kids will not vary too much in looks! It has proven true so far with Lyric and Paxton!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Paxton looks so much like you from that picture. Sorry Mike.

Jamie and Family said...

very interesting! I've never seen any of mike's baby pics! Paxton's skin looks more like mike's though. wow, that is crazy!!! I think Paxton will look more and more like a little mike as he gets older.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Cute pics!! I think both of your kiddos look like both of you. Very cute post!!

Unknown said...

You both have so many similar features. That is how Ryan and I are so our kids are pretty predictable in looks too.