




Does this little guy really look twelve weeks? Lately he has just been looking so old. It makes me sad because I do not want to age him too terribly much! I get shocked looks when people find out how old he is. Don't get me wrong, I know the boy is BIG, but Jamie and I were talking today about this and I think his enormous amount of hair also contributes to making him look a lot older.
Yesterday Paxton was in his car seat while we were eating out. I looked over and he was so diligently trying to hit the little bugs I have hanging from his car seat. It was such a sweet thing to watch. It is amazing how much concentration, effort, and coordination it took for his little hand and the bug to make contact. I love watching these mini-milestones babies make.
4 comments:
He is the cutest "little" guy!! I know how you feel about kids growing... it's so much fun but so heart braking
I guess considering that Calli is almost 6wks and she is just over 7lbs makes him pretty big. I know, she was born 5wks early too. =) I feel like all babies are abnormally big now that I have had her. I don't even know if there is a "normal" LOL
Those are sure some cute pics you caught! (with your slow camera)
Okay he is totally cute!! I love all that hair!!
Post a Comment