Monday, August 27, 2007

Shots :(





Paxton had a doctor's appointment today. I thought it was just going to be one shot, but it turned out to be five plus the oral Rota-virus one! I am glad I did not know this going in, I would have been a nervous wreck all morning! They decided to combine his one and two month shots together since he is so close to two months already.


He weighed in at 15 lb 4 oz, which is in the 97th %tile, and was 23 3/4 inches long, which is in the 75th %tile. I always get excited for doctor's visits to see where the height and weight is at, yet I have this heavy feeling all day dreading the shots! He did farely well and has been sleeping most of the day.

1 comment:

Carlotta said...

he is 3 times the size of cali!!!! That must be some serious whole milk you have. =)