My "Flashback Friday" picture is from October 2004. I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with Lyric. Jamie was visiting Utah and threw me a shower at Katie's house. I felt so huge, but looking at this picture, I was probably this big at 3 months pregnant with Paxton! I know this isn't a huge flashback, but my printer was not working to scan in an older picture!
2 comments:
I just left the same comment on Jamie's post as well but I love these Flashback Friday posts. i can't get enough!!I think you look so cute and you definitely don't look big at all!!
Oh my gosh, are you kidding? I thought you looked at LEAST pregnant at the time, but now looking back I can hardly tell you were....and 7 1/2 months! That is so wierd!!!
Flashbacks are fun even if they're only a few years old. How crazy.
Post a Comment