
.jpg)
.jpg)
This past weekend, Jamie and I took a whirlwind 36 hour trip to visit some family. It is amazing how much luggage is required for such a short amount of time! My cousin Michael and Aracely were nice enough to let us bombard them with our 5 children! It was very busy, but also very nice to see family that we don't get to see often enough.
I have so many memories of visiting relatives with my siblings and my parents, and now I am doing it with my grown siblings and my own children!
2 comments:
It was so nice to see you guys--in person that is. Your children are just so cute! Hope you had fun!
We loved having you over and hanging out . It was so much fun..I just think it's brave to drive down with five kids under the age of 5. It was so much fun and it was wonderful to hold little Paxton. He is such a cutie... Oh and don't forget Gripe Water... it's a life saver!!!
Post a Comment