Nothing new or too exciting has been happening around here lately! Lyric has discovered that getting water on your face is not all that bad. Up until now, she would scream when a drop of water got near her eye! I think from seeing her cousins dipping their heads in the water, she gained confidence enough to finally do it. She loves doing it in the tub and always has to have me look and acknowledge her!
Mike was gone yesterday, so I decided to take Paxton and Lyric to Marshall's and Target. I didn't really NEED anything, but I just did not want to sit in the house all day! I still do not love letting Lyric walk when we're shopping. It takes twice as long I know that she would be kidnapped and gone forever with how much she gets distracted and wanders off. I laughed yesterday when I put her in the back of the cart at Marshall's because they are so ridiculously small! She was ok with it because she got beloved Princess "lipstick" (chap stick.)
Tonight Lyric was playing phone with Paxton. She would put one up to her ear and one up to his. It was too cute! I cannot wait until he can start interacting back with her!
1 comment:
Watching the interaction unfold is the BEST part of having two kids!
Post a Comment